In the News
Power of One Sept 2011 - CTV Montreal
"How to deal with death and dying."
- Dawn Cruchet, interview with Marlene Eisner - Montreal Gazette Dec 11, 2009 link
"It's okay to eat hotdogs for Christmas dinner."
- Dawn Cruchet, interview with Mike Boone - Montreal Gazette link
Hope for the Holidays
- Download Dawn's tips for coping with grief during the holiday season. link
I have retired and moved to Ontario. You are welcome to continue using the resources on this site. You can contact me through this website at email@example.com
NB new tel. no.: 613.758.2522
Good Grief Workshop for Children and Teens
- will continue to be sponsored by Mount Royal Commemorative Services in May and November.
Contact Natalie Segall 514.222.9668
Bereavement Support Groups
- afternoon and evening sessions run by the West Island Palliative Care Residence.
Contact Therese Barrett 514.693.1718